Heather Vreeland | Business & Bright Ideas

Just common-sense solutions for your small business in the 21st century. You don't have to be a genius to take your business to the next level, but you might have to grasp the idea that it may not be the market, rather your marketing, that's got you stuck in a rut.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Here I go...Blogging

I remember a time when I thought.... "who the heck would actually take the time to read what I write?" I'll admit, I'm still kind of wondering that to this day, but somewhere along the line, someone convinced me that the exorbitant amount of information in my brain might actually be useful to lots of small business owners out there. So here I go....blogging. In hopes that maybe, I might actually help many of you out there that just need a little nudge in the right direction.

No comments: